Reopen the Economy...how MORE we can go to football, sport events, nursing-and eldery homes, airports...how better we can TESTING on asymptomatic symptoms of COVID-19
Humanoid robot ...COVID-19 ZERO CONTACT
To re-open the economy we need sufficient testing...
1. PCR or molecular testing in a lab takes too much time and it's not workable for daily use...
2. Antibody tests: fingerprick bloodtests...result within 15-20 mins..it is'nt a diagnostic test but perfect for disease surveillance.
Temperature testing with a IR or thermal camera can be a solution because it's scalable and we have results within msec...temperature testing itis not enough because you can't detect asymptomatic patients ( >60%). Also with some paracetamol you can misleading the camera. With a robot and a thermal camera and transdermal optical imaging from a camera we can also detect the asymptomatic people...the people that you shall miss with a thermal camera alone...
Testing, testing, testing...with privacy & security
1. Daily use testing: thermal camera in public places.
2. Sport events: Health passport valid during 14 days...print pass out of the robot
3. Health passport: body temperature, SpO², HR, Respiratory Rate, SL...it takes no more than 2 mins
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Research has laready shown that most of the people don't develop the symptoms commonly associated with the disease. COVID-19 is a respiration related disease...body temperature >37,8 °C is an important vital sign but when you take some paracetamol your body temperature shall be normal...We detect oxygen saturation SpO2, heart rate and shortness of breath within 2 mins from a distance of max 1 m with a humanoid robot...ZERO CONTACT...No contamination...
Estimated Variation over Time in Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19
Before symptom onset
Week -2 Detection unlikely (because no symptoms)
Week -1 Detection unlikely (because no symptoms)
Week 1 : best results with PCR swab, sputum
Week 3 and Week 4 Antibody detection
Week 4,5,6 More likely to register a negative result by PCR
With our Vital Sign robot detection we test everyone...with symptoms or without symptoms
- case airport: 100 passengers with fever >37,5°C about 60 positive tests on COVID-19
- severat passengers abnormal SpO², HR, Respiratory Rate, Stress L...
WHO "Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection when COVID-19 is suspected
Silent hypoxia specially by eldery people...< 95%
PaO2/FiO2 < 300mmHg
indentifying patients developing COVID-19 early is very important so that treatment can start before they need to be intubated and put on a ventilator.
Customers will be able to undergo screening before checking in for a flight...restaurants will be able to safely serve customers that performed a quick check-up before entering...
WHO 67,7 % of COVID patients have a dry cough with no mucus. With an accuracy of 70% based on the sound of the cough it is possible to make the difference between a cough from a cold or allergy or...
Centrum Zuid 1111
Mob: 0497 219340