For each chronic disease we use another module...
Module for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn's disease...but also for Alzheimer's, PD and other neurodegenerative diseases...
We build digital therapeutics in a robot...
Many times doctors told..." there is nothing else we can do for you..."
Héyo robot helps to identify what triggers your autoimmune signals and empowers you to gain control of your disease. We build digital therapeutics in our robot.
1. Héyo module for Crohn's and colitis: support your immune system and digestive health with an anti-inflammatory approach to eating
2. Héyo module for IBS: based on low FODMAP PROTOCOL (connection microbiota stress)
3. Héyo for digestive health: GERD, diarrhea, constipation
Microbiota supportive approach for general nutrition
4. Héyo for colon cancer: using food to protect gut health and advice on navigating common digestive issues related to colon cancer and it's treatment
5. Héyo for Skin disorders: eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne... have gut-linked inflammatory components...for managing current science on nutritional approach...
Héyo shall look after your pattern...
Each day we can generate a lot of data from our body about our health. The robot shall look after our pattern related to our autoimmune disease like symptoms, behaviour and environment. No two people have the same trigger combinations that's why it's so important to find the ones specific to you and your personal disease...
Our Héro modules are based on CBT ( Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
CBT for IBS longlasting results (REF): 60-80%
Patient education: 40%
Our solutions improve adherence by providing timely motivation to reducing relapse rates
With real-time data Héyo can do the most. Héyo shall follow you to analyse what your are doing. He shall try to track your way of life. But also what you are not doing is important.
A doctor can't see every symptom real-time....sometimes you don't see or feel any symptoms but only signals...
Héyo shall uncovering your pattern through your signals and symptoms. The robot must know how you feel by your own words.